For most people, a marquee is a shading option that offers protection from the sun or rain. With the complexity of the Australian weather, more people are opting to purchase marquees for sporting events, beach days, picnics, and as temporary stalls.
Often, you will find that some marquees do not meet the standards set on what a professional grade product constitutes. To ensure that you get a high-quality marquee, you need to be acquainted with the features that constitute a good purchase.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Custom Printed Marquee
Before you order a custom printed marquee for your event, you need to focus on the overall quality of the marquee. Some of the aspects that inform the quality of the marquee you buy include;
- Quality of material which determines how long it will last and how well it will perform the duties you need it to.
- Ease of operation and portability – the marquee should come with a carry bag and should be easy to detach and assemble.
- The pricing – you need to work on a budget. Many suppliers offer various pricing options for different products. Come up with an expenditure range and determine which product best suits your needs at a competitive price.
- The safety standards set in your location and the compliance requirements for public liability insurance.
- How well will the marquee fit into the specified space in terms of size and aesthetics? You should aim to ensure that it blends effortlessly with other items.
Once you have established that the product you have chosen is in line with all the standards and requirements, you need to decide on whether you need to customise it.
Steps to Obtaining a Customised Marquee
There are vast reasons as to why you might want to customise a marquee. Some of them include;
- The need to stand out – if you are using the marquee at a business exhibition, you will want potential clients to identify your company, product, and services from a distance. A custom-made marquee does the trick of capturing the attention of customers.
- Branding – you can use your company logo to enhance your company visibility. More people will know who you are through your branding efforts.
- Communication – organisations that base their services on their ability to communicate to people will custom their main messages on the walls of a marque.
After identifying the marquee you want to purchase, there are several steps you need to take before getting it customised and delivered to you. First, determine the size and frame weight. Defining these specification factors allow you to get the best approximation in pricing.
Then, specify where you want the custom printing to be done. It could be on the roof, outer or inner walls, or half the general space. All these affect the quotation you will get. After giving your requirements, the company you are using will then consolidate the impact of your specification and the pricing.
Look through the different artwork options they are offering. Here, you get to specify the colour, font, and messaging. For branding, you need to provide them with the logo and tagline. Finally, weigh your printing options. This is where they determine whether the product you requested can be delivered and how much it will cost you to get the job done.